Contact for Refund
Go to your order history and select the item. Discuss the issue with us
Apply for Refund
If you can’t come to an agreement after contacting our customer service, simply raise a claim by opening a dispute within 15 days following the delivery of your order or the end of the package receipt confirmation period.
Get Money Back in 15 Days
Most sellers will return your money between 15 and 20 days, however if agreement is not resolved, you can contact us from the order detail page to find a remedy to your dispute.
- Return service, you get an extra 15 days (on top of the on-time delivery date) to decide if you want to keep or return the item for any reason, as long as they are unused, unwashed and in their original condition – complete with the original packaging, tags, etc. It’s easy ; You could return items locally and easily:
Get the return code or the return label
Go to the designated logistics company’s service point to complete the return and wait for the local warehouse to receive your returned parcel.
• Remember to select ‘Return Goods” while opening the dispute.Fast
• Refund will be made to you once we confirm receipt of your returned parcel which meet the conditions for reimbursement.
• Items will be processed at a local warehouse, instead of being sent back to the seller’s country of origin or to our company.
• Not all countries include the Free Return service. Refer to us to check your parcel situation. Sometimes our partners ( Sellers ) can choose whether or not to offer this extra service. Sellers that offer the Free Return service will have a label or icon on their product details page confirming this service is available.
• Note: You can only enjoy one-time free local return for one order. If you initiate multiple return requests under an order, you can only enjoy the free local return service once, and other return requests can still enjoy local return service but you will have to cover the return shipping costs to the designated local return address. Therefore, please consider returning jointly the products to avoid paying that additional shipping cost.BE
The seller must comply with other relevant legal requirements (warranty, return, etc.) that may be applicable depending on your location as buyer.